I am counting down the days to the red carpet movie premiere of Cinderella! In fact, I am so excited, I reached out to the best pastry chef in all of Sarasota, Florida, Sandi of Pastries by Design to custom design a variety of magical Cinderella cookies to celebrate this special event. Follow me on the red carpet starting today!
Cinderella in theaters March 13th here’s the latest Cinderella trailer!
Special Cookies for a Special Princess
Whether you’re planning a princess ball for your daughter’s birthday, or just love Disney princesses as much as I do, these Cinderella cookies are a gift from the fairy godmother herself. Perfect for gifts, grab bags, or a sweet table topping treat, these Cinderella cookies are sure to make you the bell of the Cinderella ball.
Below is a simple recipe from Executive Chef Sandi and owner of Pastries by Design, for the best sugar cookies you’ll ever eat and her perfect royal icing! If you don’t have the time to bake (as stunning cookies like these are VERY time consuming) but you want all the perfect details for your special event, Pastries by Design ships! Just follow the link to their home page above and bring your magical Cinderella cookies to life!
Cinderella Cookies Recipe
Roll-Out Sugar Cookies
1 1/2 Cups Butter, room temperature
2 Cups Granulated Sugar
4 Whole Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
5 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Salt
1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed or mix with a spoon. Do not over mix.
2. Add eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl twice.
3. Stir in the vanilla, salt and flour.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5. Heat oven to 350°F. Divide dough in half. On lightly floured surface, roll each half 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Cut into desired shapes and place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 7-10 minutes or until edges just start to turn light brown. Remove from cookie sheet onto wire cooling rack. Cool completely before decorating.
3 ounces pasteurized egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
1. In a large bowl combine the egg whites and vanilla and beat on high until frothy.
2. Add confectioners’ sugar gradually and mix on low speed until sugar is incorporated and mixture is shiny. Turn speed up to high and beat until mixture forms stiff, glossy peaks. This should take approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add food coloring, if desired. If mixing several colors, divide icing into several small bowls and stir in food color one drop at a time until desired color is achieved.
4. Use immediately or store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Helpful hint: If you do not keep pastry bags in the house you can use a sandwich bag to pipe the icing. Clip the corner to make a very small hole to squeeze the icing out!
Fondant Source is great website recommended by Sandi where you can order awesome and fun cake supplies (gel colors, dusts, sprinkles, edible glitters, etc).
Check out Pastries by Design Downtown Lakewood Ranch, Florida
A special thank you to Pastries by Design for making these fabulous cookies for the red carpet premiere of Cinderella! #CinderellaEvent
5 thoughts on “Flawless Cinderella Cookies for a Perfect Princess”
What gorgeous cookies! They are perfect for a princess. I should get a dozen and put my tiara on! I can’t wait to see Cinderella the movie on the big screen and follow along on your red carpet experience. Just make sure you keep your shoes on! Cheers!
Thank you! xox
I had to giggle when I realized this is immediately following your post on spring cleaning your body. Such is the constant battle of good vs evil. Lol! Looks delish!!