If you’re in the Atlanta area and looking for something fun to do with your kids, then check out Disney on Ice present Worlds of Enchantment! It’s coming to the Infinite Energy Arena April 20-23 and tickets are on sale now! Kids love this show!
About Disney on Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment
This is a one-of-a-kind production and the ONLY Disney on Ice show that will be visiting Atlanta in 2017. I mean where else can you see Lightning McQueen, Mater and the crew ofÂ Â Disneyâ—ŹPixarâ€™s CarsÂ perform cool stunts on ice? Everyone we love is going to be there. Ariel, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie and theÂ Toy StoryÂ gang, plus the most famous sisters in the world, Anna and Elsa!
So many favorites, so much fun!
Need to Know Info
Date and Time of Performances at Infinite Energy Arena
Thursday, April 20 â€“ 7:30 p.m.
Friday, April 21 â€“ 10:40 a.m.
Friday, April 21 â€“ 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 22 â€“ 1 p.m.
Saturday, April 22 â€“ 5 p.m.
Sunday, April 23 â€“ 1 p.m.
Sunday, April 23 â€“ 5 p.m.
Tickets for Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment start at $15. All seats are reserved, and tickets are available by calling or online.
Update After Going to the Show
In the past we have been to Frozen on Ice, Marvel Universe Live and Monster Jam, all FELD Entertainment productions and all incredible in their own right. I was not sure what to expect from this event since my son is getting older now and I thought it might be a little too young for him. Again, I was wrong. It’s true, Disney is all magic no matter what age you are.
Here’s what you can expect from this show and why kids of most ages will love it.
- The Pre-Show was fun and I loved the message and Mickey and Minnie of course
- The excitement of doing something fun together as a family (always the most important)
- We really loved seeing theÂ Toy StoryÂ gang
- Lots of singing and of course, skating, a performance of true skill
- CarsÂ were AWESOME it was like being in the cartoon
- Loved seeing Anna and Elsa
- Lots of kids dressed up, I wish we had planned more for this
- Overall my eight-year-old son loved the show and said he would tell his friends to go
Check out the show trailers here!