Finally after over a year of talking about putting together a linkup just for the traveling kids of travel bloggers, we are very excited to announce Global Kids. A linkup for kids to share their adventures!
About Global Kids
Global Kids was founded by Christa Thompson and Nichola West – both travel writers who share a sense of family adventure and exploration. Christa and Nichola’s mission is to get kids inspired by the wonderful world of travel. With Christa based in the USA and Nichola in the UK this is a chance to be part of a great global club, sharing adventures and stories across the world.
We’d love you to join in!
You can do so with any post involving travel with kids (we particularly like ones written by kids themselves) – just link up below. It’s easy! And to make Global Kids as successful as possible, please share the love on social and visit other members to comment and interact with them. We have our ‘Global Kids’ Badge which you are welcome to add to your sites (which we’d love you to do but it’s not compulsory).
About the Founders
Nichola West is editor of Globalmouse Travels – a family travel blog for worldwide travel with kids. From hunting out places to drink chocolate milk in Cuba to riding horses in the shadow of volcanos in Iceland and from husky dog Sledding in Lapland to eating pancakes in Russia. Globalmouse Travels is based in England and feature lots of days out and weekend trips in the UK. Follow Nichola on her blog and on twitter here – @globalmouse1
Christa Thompson is the Founder and Senior Editor of The Fairytale Traveler, a travel and lifestyle blog in which she travels the world with her six year old son in search of places related to fairy tales, folklore, legends and mythology. From snowshoeing mountain peaks that tower over the troll made fjords of Norway, hiking craggy cliffs in Ireland to sacred fairy sites, and even sleeping in haunted castles, together they spread the belief that you’re never too old to read a great story, and you’re never too young to make one of your own. If you’re reading this you’ve already arrived to the Fairytale Traveler blog! Follow along here and on twitter – @fairtaleTVLR
The Global Kids Linkup Rules:
- You can link up to 1 post per week. It needs to be related to travel with kids (preferably by kids but not required).
- Comment on the hosts linkup, you can start with this one if you like.
- Comment on as many of the posts as you can – let’s make this a great community. We are all busy in our lives, but at least commit to a reasonable amount of community involvement.
- It would also be great if you could share your post and Global Kids (using the hashtag #GlobalKids) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Nichola and Christa will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@FairytaleTVLR / @globalmouse1)
- Global Kids links up on the first Monday of the month and will be open for you to link your post for a week.
CLICK HERE TO LINK UP!