Anyone can write from anywhere, whether or not you have an Internet connection. The most important thing is that you can take advantage of all the moments of the day to continue your work as a writer, regardless of the stage of your project. In addition to downloading these apps, do not forget to check out these digital tools for writers that will help you plan your story, create interesting characters and design the cover of your book. And these apply to bloggers too!
Best Writing Apps and Tips
- Story Planner: This application created by Literautas and available for iOS has a simple operation and is useful to plan all the details of your literary project, be it a short story or a complete novel. With it you can create characters and places for your stories, the scenes of your narrative step by step – and reorganize them through tabs -, export your writing projects to text files (.rtf and .txt), PDF, Final Draft, and Scrivener, duplicate the projects and synchronize them with iCloud or obtain statistics of your stories and college essay writing service. If you are interested, you can get the complete batch of Literates, which includes the aforementioned along with Challenges to write and Ideas to write.
- Write or Die: Do you tend to procrastinate or leave your literary projects abandoned and picking up dust in a corner? This app is ideal to retake your story and continue when it does not progress. How do you do it? Through a system of penalties and rewards. If you are in a creative break, Write or Die will press you from with a small acoustic warning until the color of your screen dyes red or disappears words. You will be able to personalize your tortures and encourage you to write under the fun yoke of Write or Die.
- Wattpad: If you want to share your literary work, Wattpad is a complete and interesting social network compatible with all devices and available in Spanish for lovers of writing and reading. In it, you can share your creations and receive feedback from other users, as well as find authors, books, and stories completely free of charge.
- Bamboo Paper: If you want to emulate the traditional writing on paper, this application for iOS joins the new technologies with the manual method, allowing you to write on the tablet as if you were holding a pen and paper . You can use it to take notes, make drawings and create the skeleton of your story with a delicious vintage touch. This, like other apps like Penultimate are ideal to use preferably with iPad or Android tablet and pen.
- Werdsmith: Werdsmith seeks to motivate you to write from anywhere. You can set writing and ritual goals within the app, as well as share your stories on Twitter or Facebook. The app connects to the cloud so you do not lose your employment and can carry on from where you left off, no stuff if you change from iPhone to iPad or vice versa. Most of its functions are free with a limit on the number of documents created. To remove this, then buy the unlimited access or become part of the Werdsmith community for a monthly fee of 4.99 USD and enjoy the full potential of the app.
- Write Only: If you remember what it was like to work on a typewriter, then you understand how to use Write Only, an app to write everything you want, but without editing. It is ideal to make the first draft of your efforts and let all the thoughts come out without being abstracted by erasing or correcting while you write. Once you end script, you can export your efforts in a PDF and then copy, edit, and correct in the text processor you prefer.
- Evernote: Evernote is a workspace where you can save your notes in notebooks, which will allow you to create drafts of your texts, ideas for stories, or, continue working the same script from your mobile, processor or tablet. One of its most attractive features are multimedia notes, that is, saving images, video, or voice recordings. It is available for iOS, Windows, Linux, Android, as well as an extension for your preferred browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla or Opera. There is a free basic version, a premium with more functions and storage, and a more made for companies.
- JotterPad: Simple, intuitive, free and available for all devices, JotterPad is a simple text editor without the inconvenience or distraction of a word processor. It is perfect for writing books, novels, songs, poems, projects, scripts, and college essay writing service. The clean interface for writing allows you to focus on shaping your thoughts in the form of text. Customize your own fonts, edit your work in the cloud or export, print and share your literary projects.
- Ideas for writing: You are in front of the computer, you watch the clock, 45 minutes have passed since you wrote the last sentence and you cannot find the words to continue. When you buy the app, you can see the special challenges and fictional games, a generator of random words and characters, etc. The app is available for iOS and Android.
- Download Day One: The least known of all, but very atmospheric. Great for taking notes, posting photos and writing a private blog. Transparent, simple, made very carefully. You can see that the creators wanted to create a place for collectors to collect everything that is important in a maximally friendly packaging but it’s on the phone. It is actually a poorer (but more expensive) version of Evernote because it can perform similar functions, only that writing in Day One is much more enjoyable. I do not know why.
Compare the lowest prices to your dream destination right now on my all new Travel Now Page. Just choose where you want to go then select all the major travel sites and watch them compare for the lowest price online! Travel does not have to be expensive! You just have to do it like a pro! Good thing you’ve got a travel pro bestie!