Friday Night Bites is the official season finale party for The Vampire Diaries. Held in Covington, Georgia (also known by us fans as “Mystic Falls”), this is the event to be at if you’re a fan of the hit tv series. As some of you may know these things are true about me; I am a huge fan of the show and I recently moved to Covington. So I am uber excited to tell you that I will be covering the event and sharing all the details via my snapchat, twitter and facebook! (Snap me @shapeshifter13), tweet me @FairytaleTVLR and follow me on Facebook here.
How awesome is that.
So wait, what’s happening at The Vampire Diaries Friday Night Bites season finale party?
Glad you asked. Here are the deets, everything you need to know about going, staying in Covington and getting on a tour!
- When – May 13th, Friday the 13th (how perfect is this)? 8pm (arrive early)
- Covington Tourism welcomes the CW filming live in the square!
- Bite Night menus at all the local restaurants in the Square
- Discounts at the Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn, tell them Mystic Falls Tours sent you!
- Giant screen in the town square so you can get your finale fix
- Selfie stations!
Check out the Vampire Diaries Filming Locations with Mystic Falls Tours
- Extended tour (already sold out) never before seen sets. *They are working on getting another bus for more tour times. Check www.mysticfallstours.com for up to date info on this.
- Originals tour
- Get the most up to date details of the tour here.
This is going to be such a fun event. I can’t imagine a better way to watch the finale than to be in Mystic Falls (Covington), home to all your favorite characters from The Vampire Diaries. Hope to see you there! I’d love to meet you so if you see me, come by and say hello!